Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Special


Love is in the air....
Yes, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
What's your plan? Any clue in expressing your love and appreciation to your loved ones?

How about getting them some lovely home-made Almond Chocolate? Specially packed in heart-shaped transparent boxes, its sure to warm their hearts.

It comes in choices of :
1. Almond Chocolate Pack (white or dark chocolate)
2. Almond Chocolate with lovely Valentine Card and special Bag
3. Combo Set (combination of Almond white & dark Chocolate packs with lovely Valentine card & special paper bags






































For enquiries, email to: elizabethyoung@yahoo.com or sms/call 019-232-9388

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
.


1 comment:

  1. Wahlau....yeah! so beautiful. I'm sure my Valentine will love it. Anyway, I've placed my order. Will recommend to my friends, too.

    ReplyDelete